Wednesday, October 20, 2010

William Franklin Launches Retaliatory Libel

Across the web, William Franklin is posting copies of his defamation blog "kenhostfraud.com" (on his HostGator server) on various consumer complaint sites, anonymously claiming he was a company scammed by Kentropolis, Ken Stuczynski's company. The title of these rantings are "Kentropolis.Com is a Scam".

Also, the corporate phone number was listed on "Who Called Us" as someone trying to sell a website at 5am, even though the number in question is a forwarder and would not appear as that number on caller ID.

Apparently we struck a nerve with our latest report here. On a positive note, the more time he devotes to defaming us, the less time he can rip off other people ...

5 comments:

  1. I have just recently be scammed by this guy under the LA Design and Coding name. I unfortunately did not come across this site until after the small upfront payment. Is there anything we can do to put this guy out of business. I don't care about my small amount of money, but rather making sure he doesn't get to enjoy life like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, can you let me know your email? This guy is taking me for a ride also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I was scammed too. Did you guys file a report, etc?? Ryan, if you're currently having him 'work' for you I suggest you find a way out of it and give him as little information as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy is in Newburgh, IN still ripping people off.

    ReplyDelete